Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Last Post

Hi all, this will be my last post at this address. My new blog: Dr. Melissa Clouthier can be found at www.drmelissaclouthier.blogspot.com. Or just click on the link up there and put it in your favorites.

Why the change? Well, when I first started, I wasn't sure that I wanted everyone to read my blog. Now, with a better understanding of how it works, my hope is that with my full name, it may reach a broader audience. We'll see. Also, it will more easily come up on searches (since my name already comes up when I'm googled--for better or worse.)

Will the content change? Probably not. Maybe a litte more business stuff. But real business people are often too busy to pay attention to this blog anyway. I try to keep my posts short, sister, really, I do!
More blogs about the woodlands rita.