Sunday, December 04, 2005

Mozilla

Once again, I'm going to plug Mozilla, the web browser (like Internet Explorer or Netscape) that is awesome. The current edition has soooo many cool features, features added because the code is open-source and people write programs that they want. The best is the weather add-on. As I sit here, I can see via tiny icons to the bottom right of my screen, the weather now, a satellite image of my part of the country and the weather for the next two days. (Mom and Matt Helmers, are you reading this?) I also added a feature where I can tag stuff I like with a simple click and it keeps item prices all in one place--a monster wishlist. (This may sound stupid, but stupid is shopping again and again for the same thing and going back to the same sites.)

Anyway, download it, use it and leave IE in the past forever.
More blogs about the woodlands rita.