Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me: Part Deux

My mother took my last post literally. The List was more a if money-was-no-object (and it always is) kind of list.

Actually, it was rather small-minded, don't you think? It got me to considering what, if all things were possible (wait a minute, they are!), I would really want.

That post will come soon. That will require some thought.

P.S. For those who, like my mother, are new to all things internet, anyone can go to Amazon and put a wish list together. That way, friends and family don't fumble around when trying to please you on those special days. If you find my wish list, you'll notice that it is empty. All kinds of good people use these things though--I don't think it makes you a bad person to know what you want and then share it, does it? Or are you only a good person if you receive gifts you despise that cost the giver lots of consternation, money and time to buy for you? Just asking.....
More blogs about the woodlands rita.