Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Back in the Saddle Again

Hidey ho neighbors! Hope all is well in cyber-land. Although it feels like months since I've been gone, bumbling around the blogosphere makes me feel like no time has passed at all. I don't think that is a good thing.

Our trip exceeded my every expectation. The family togetherness and shared experiences will last a lifetime. I have a two lifetimes of picture management of work, unfortunately. I'll load some up for everyone part way through this one (lifetime, that is).

You know you've had a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious vacation when at least one member of the family gets sick. Yup, we've had one (vacation, that is). I haven't slept for a good 72 hours for more than two hours at a time. So this post will be short.

Got LOTS of topics to write about. It will be good, YOU'LL see. (I love invoking Pooh Bear.)
More blogs about the woodlands rita.