Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Things That Bug Me

  1. The word luxe
  2. The people who use the word luxe
  3. Cell phones. I prefer the good old days of the pony express--the message had better be important to go through the trouble
  4. People who refuse to wear deoderant as a political statement
  5. People who refer to their crappy furniture as "pieces"
  6. Cold water that shoots out before hot water during a shower
  7. Slow elevators. I got to the top of the Empire State Building in less time it takes to go up one story to the office (yes, I should take the stairs but the kids like pushing the buttons, okay?)
  8. 80 year old women with boob jobs. Super freak.
  9. 55 year old pregnant women. Double super freak. Do these people realize that running around with kids is hard work?
  10. Models who say they stay thin by "chasing their toddlers" Pshaw! Right! I can chase mine all day and maintain my frumpy figure.

That's it for today.

More blogs about the woodlands rita.